The World Bank, the Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment (CCSI), and Natural Resource Governance Institute (NRGI) invite government agencies and EITI national secretariats to partner on the development of country sites using the ResourceContracts technology.
The following country sites have been implemented.
1. Guinea: Ministry of Mines and Geology (2013)
2. Philippines: EITI national secretariat (2015)
3. Sierra Leone: National Minerals Agency (2016)
4. Tunisia: Ministry of Industry, Energy, Mines and Renewable Energies (2017)
5. DRC: Ministry of Mines (2017)
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss opportunities to develop a country site.